What would you do if…
What would you do if you had to make the decision between feeding yourself or feeding your children? That’s the reality of life in the Horn of Africa for millions of families right now.
Here are the facts:
- 12.4 million are affected in the region, and some 30,000 children have already lost their lives
- More than 35% of all children in the region are now facing emergency levels of malnutrition
- Starvation is a real threat in famine-declared areas of Somalia
- Worst drought in 60 years
- World Vision has assisted communities in the Horn of Africa for 3 decades.
- Even now, our teams in Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia are responding to this crisis with food, water, blankets and other critical needs for families
I am proud to be a partner in ministry with World Vision. It is one way I know I am making a difference! I invite you to do something! Make a better story for you and for people in need!
Text “FAMINE” to “20222” to give $10.
Posted by Chuck Neighbors | 0 comments