The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
It’s that “most wonderful time of the year” again! We just put the Thanksgiving leftovers in the refrigerator and now I am procrastinating on my duties to pull out the Christmas decorations. (Didn’t I just put those away last week?) It’s also time for the annual update on the ministry and it has been a “most wonderful” year indeed. Here are just a few of the highlights:
• A very busy year— In spite of the fact that churches seem to be doing less inviting of outside guest speakers and artists, we have managed to keep busy. And God has blessed our efforts, as our performances continue to challenge, encourage and inspire others in their life and faith.
• Ministry growth— In addition to my performances, we now have three other artists that are a part of Master’s Image.
– Steve Wilent continues to impact audiences with his dramatic presentations.
– Marcia Whitehead has made the transition to make her performing a “full-time job.” Her performances are having a profound impact. She is now in the midst of raising funds to record her much anticipated first album. If you would like to know how you can support this project visit: Marcia Whitehead’s Album.
– Brian Bopp, an actor and storyteller from Iowa, is now a part of the team and will be filling a niche we have been missing—ministry to children and families. He has a special gift and passion for younger audiences and we are happy to have him on board!
• New show— I have added a new presentation to my “life stories” series. In this one I tackle fatherhood with my own personal stories I call “Go Ask Your Mother…A Father’s Story.” I have had the opportunity to perform it 5 times and the response has been encouraging!
• World Vision— We are blessed to continue our partnership with World Vision in helping the poorest of the poor through child sponsorship. In 2013 we acquired over 400 new sponsors!
We fully realize that it is the prayer and financial support of people like you that make this work possible. We so appreciate your partnership in the work we do. As we look forward to 2014, we would be honored and blessed if you would consider a gift to Master’s Image Productions. We would be especially grateful if you could support us on a regular basis with a monthly pledge (and if you are already doing that, thank you!). You may also designate your gift to support a specific artist. Just include a note telling us who you would like to support! You can mail tax deductible gifts to: Master’s Image Productions, P.O. Box 903, Salem, OR or just click the button to donate online:
May God bless you and yours this Christmas and in 2014!
Chuck & Lorie NeighborsPosted by Chuck Neighbors | 0 comments